The Citadel is Officially Open, Here’s What to Expect:
This past week The Citadel food hall officially opened this past week. Unlike food halls in Miami, the Citadel offers a space for not only food but also shopping, office space, entertainment, and more. The Citadel offers popup shops by local merchants and live entertainment.
Here are 10 of Citadel Eatery concepts at this food hall:
- Bianco Gelato: The Miami-based ice cream shop will offer gelato with a variety of organic ingredients.
- Bachour: Pastry Chef Antonio serves a variety of French pastries, macaroons, and fine chocolates
- Meet n’ Cheese: Try imported cheese and Italian salumi that this charcuterie spot has to offer
- Palma Juice Co: This food spot offers made-to-order salads, wraps, and juices
- Manjay: Caribbean cuisine is served at this food spot by Chef Jouvens Jean
- Ash! Pizza Parlor: Try out this Pizza concept created by the people who founded Stanzione 87
- Taquiza: Come and try traditional Mexican food made by Chef Steve Santana
- Vice City Bean: Perfect fix for your caffeine cravings, come and try this coffee bar coffee, teas, and a menu of pastries
- IL Nuts: Here you can expect to find roasted and handcrafted nuts and seeds with an Israeli twist.
- Palmer: Come and experience chef Raymond Li’s take on Chinese cuisine
The Citadel Miami will join the growing list of Miami-area food halls, such as 1-800-Lucky, Treats at Aventura Mall, and Casa Tua Cucina at Brickell City Centre.
The Citadel Miami. 8300 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL; thecitadelmiami.com/