All You Need To Know About The Lincoln Eatery Food Hall
South Beach is set to open a new food hall, The Lincoln Eatery Food Hall, this upcoming week. Located on the corner of Lincoln Lane and Meridian Avenue, The Lincoln Eatery, a 9,600-square-foot food hall will feature 12+ drinking and eating concepts, with both outdoor and indoor seating for about 200 people.
Developed by real estate titan Terranova Corporation, the Lincoln Eatery has been in the works for more than 2 years. According to Terranova founder and chairman Stephen Bittel it’s ultimate goal is to stretch Lincoln Road’s footprint having the food hall as a main point.
Set to open later this year, Terranova Corporation will open the second phase of the Lincoln Eatery, a beautiful rooftop terrace, which will be home to food spaces like Michael Schwartz’s Genuine Pizza and the Cuban Coffee Cup.
Here are 7 of Lincoln Eatery concepts that have been announced. Some places anticipated to open next week include:
- Chill N: The Miami-based ice cream shop will offer nitrogen creams with variety of toppings.
- Toast & More: A French bakery serving a variety of French pastries, quiches, specializing in tartines
- TYO Sushi: The Japanese sushi spot will be a fusion of modern and traditional flavors.
- Fresh Garden Bowls: With vegan and gluten-free options this food spot features made-to-order salads, wraps, and juices
- XO Espresso Bar: Perfect fix for your caffeine cravings, come and try this coffee bar coffee, teas, and a menu of pastries
- Marble & Rye: This modern take on a New York-style deli will offer sandwiches, bagels, corned beef, and traditional Kosher dishes.
- Necessary Purveyors: Here you can expect to find sandwiches and teas with a Southern twist.
- The Tavern Bar: The Lincoln Eatery’s central bar, hosting a long list of beer, cocktails and wine.
The Lincoln Eatery will join the growing list of Miami-area food halls, such as 1-800-Lucky, Treats at Aventura Mall, and Casa Tua Cucina at Brickell City Centre. Other emerging food halls are the Citadel Miami and Central Fare at Brightline, that will open at the end of the month.
The Lincoln Eatery. 723 Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; thelincolneatery.com